It’s time to vote for your favourite story from this week’s The Weird Week That Was!
This poll relates to Episode 38, which you can listen to here.
And if you need reminding, or want to read more about the stories, here they are:
- Chinese man ‘marries’ robot he built himself – LINK
- Police Seek Help IDing Woman Found Wet, Claiming To Be Mermaid – LINK
- Brighton Half Marathon organiser forced to apologise after course found to be ‘146 metres too short’ – LINK
- This person has a wild conspiracy theory that Australia doesn’t really exist – LINK
- Philippine clinic uses Wolverine to sell circumcisions – LINK
- Trump forgets to sign executive orders at executive order signing ceremony – LINK